Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » My Husband Got a Family Korean Romance Comedy TV Drama | Unexpected You - You Tumbled Into My Life KBS2

My Husband Got a Family Korean Romance Comedy TV Drama | Unexpected You - You Tumbled Into My Life KBS2

My Husband Got a Family Korean Romance Comedy TV Drama | Unexpected You - You Tumbled Into My Life KBS2Title: My Husband Got a Family
Also known as: Unexpected You, You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly, You Tumbled Into My Life, You're a Stroke of Good Luck
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Family
Format: Television series
Written by: Park Ji-eun
Directed by: Kim Hyung-suk
Starring: Kim Nam-joo, Yoo Jun-sang, Yoon Yeo-jeong
Country of origin: South Korea
Original language(s): Korean
No. of seasons: 1
No. of episodes: 58
Executive producer(s): Lee Jang-Soo
My Husband Got a Family Korean Romance Comedy TV Drama | Unexpected You - You Tumbled Into My Life KBS2Location(s): South Korea
Running time: Saturday & Sunday 19:55 (KST)
Original channel: KBS2
Original run: 5 February 2012 – 7 September 2012


Cast
* Kim Nam-joo as Cha Yoon-hee
* Yoo Jun-sang as Terry Kang / Bang Gwi-nam
* Yoon Yeo-jeong as Uhm Chung-ae
* Jang Yong as Bang Jang-soo
* Kang Boo-ja as Jun Mak-rye
* Yang Hee-kyung as Uhm Soon-ae
* Yoo Ji-in as Uhm Bo-ae
* Kim Young-ran as Han Man-hee
* Kim Yong-hee as Cha Se-joong
* Jin Kyung as Min Ji-young
* Kang Min-hyuk as Cha Se-kwang
* Kim Sang-ho as Bang Jung-bae
My Husband Got a Family Korean Romance Comedy TV Drama | Unexpected You - You Tumbled Into My Life KBS2* Na Young-hee as Jang Yang-sil
* Shim Yi-young as Bang Go-ok
* Kwak Do-yeon as Bang Jang-goon
* Yang Jung-ah as Bang Il-sook
* Jo Yoon-hee as Bang Yi-sook
* Oh Yeon-seo as Bang Mal-sook
* Lee Hee-joon as Chun Jae-yong
* Kim Won-joon as Yoon Bin
* Kim Hyung-bum as Nam Nam-goo
* Kim Hyung-jin as Tae-young
* Choi Yoon-so as Kang Hye-soo
* Kang Dong-ho as Han Kyu-hyun
* Lee Jae-yong as Jae-yong's father
* Gil Yong-woo as Gwi-nam's adoptive father
* Kim Chang-sook as Gwi-nam's adoptive mother
* Kwak Min-suk as PD Ji
* Lee Do-hyun as Ji-hwan
* Hwang Dong-joo as Fake Gwi-nam
* Yoo In-young as Yoo Shin-hye
My Husband Got a Family Korean Romance Comedy TV Drama | Unexpected You - You Tumbled Into My Life KBS2

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Free Top Star Magazines | Our Daily Bread | Favorite Anime Manga
Copyright © 2011. Television Series - All Rights Reserved
Note Magazine Online Published by Quick Healthy Recipes
Proudly powered by Movie Collection