Headlines News :
Home » , » 2NE1 Sandara Park Shaving her Hair

2NE1 Sandara Park Shaving her Hair

2NE1 Sandara Park Cried While Shaving her Hair

2NE1 Sandara Park’s hairstyle for the group’s new single was perhaps the most shocking and noted transformation, but the singer recently revealed that it wasn’t easy getting it.

Sandara Park revealed on June 6 that when she got her head half shaven, she felt a little upset and ended up crying.

“CL suggested it so I tried it. I did shed some tears ,but I do like it.” She said, “I wanted to do something shocking and was worrying about what to do when she gave me this good idea.” 

Sandara Park smiled and said, “I finally understand how men who shave their heads for the army feel.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Free Top Star Magazines | Our Daily Bread | Favorite Anime Manga
Copyright © 2011. Television Series - All Rights Reserved
Note Magazine Online Published by Quick Healthy Recipes
Proudly powered by Movie Collection